Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation_Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+_while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate_PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market._
The new Raspberry Pi 4_has 3 versions depending on the size of RAM, and you can choose according to your needs:_
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We've prepared lots of add-on for Raspberry Pi. All those_hats,_displays, and_accessories_will give the Raspberry Pi more features and possibilities. For Pi 4, we especially recommend the_Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi, which links the Raspberry Pi to our Grove system, so you can easily use most of the Grove modules with your Raspberry Pi 4. Since the new pi changes the full HDMI interface into two micro HDMI ports, so you may need this_Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter_to work with your HDMI display. In addition, the performance of the Raspberry Pi 4 has been greatly improved compared to the previous generation, but its poor heat dissipation problem has also emerged. The Raspberry Pi 4 with the_ICE Tower CPU Cooling Fan_can effectively reduce its operating temperature. In the case of overclocking, it can reduce the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80_ to 40_.
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
Kits are some accessories bundled together. They are used for realizing specific functions. For the beginners, we offer you_Raspberry Pi basic kit_and_Raspberry Pi starter kit_to help you run up your Raspberry Pi first. If you want to do some little projects, you can take a glance at the_Raspberry Pi Grove beginner kit. It contains many useful sensors for projects. However, if you are interested in building up a media center or setting up your own deskstop, you can pick up_Raspberry Pi 4 media center kit_or_deskstop kit. Hope you enjoy your projects with Raspberry Pi 4!
- Processor:_ _Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory:_ _ 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 _ USB 3.0 ports
- 2 _ USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO:_ __Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
Video & Sound:
- 2 _ micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support:_ __Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)__nabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment:_ __Operating temperature 0_50ºC
- Compliance:_ __For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit_ _ _ _ _https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime:_ __The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.